Friday 30 June 2017

Teacher's Stories

We all have a good story to tell about our teaching experiences. Either good or bad there was something in there that was a lesson of sorts. There are a couple embarrassing ones that I couldn't write here and there were a few sad ones that I wish never happened.

I often find myself in the situation where I am talking to my students and make reference to something that I think will resonate with them. For instance "So that was my first album i bought on cassette tape" I say looking for some nods of approval as if some of them also bought their albums on cassette. Alas no, there first album was downloaded to their ipods.
Instantly old!

Educationworld.com wrote up this great article asking teachers about their experiences. Have a read.
http://www.educationworld.com/a_tech/tech/tech189.shtml

What's your story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blogs Creative Commons License- Attribution-NonCommercial

Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International   (CC BY-NC 4.0) This is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the  li...